On Counteracting Corruption as of November 8, 2015
Developed by The National Center for Managing Public Service Personnel JSC.
Approved by order of Director-General of The National Center for Managing Public Service Personnel JSC, as of June 9, 2017, No 98-P
Anticorruption Standards Statement
The National Center for Managing Public Service Personnel JSC
1. Drafted under the Article 10 of Kazakhstan Law On Counteracting Corruption, these Anti-corruption standards of The National Center for Managing Public Service Personnel JSC (hereinafter - the Company) aimed at favoring an atmosphere of intolerance against manifestations of corruption among Company's employees via cultivating values and moral principles.
2. The Anti-corruption standards aimed at preventing corruption manifestations, increasing legal literacy and upholding zero tolerance principle against manifestations of corruption in Company practice.
3. Tasks of anti-corruption standards:
1) Formation of a sustainable non-corruption behavior and responsibility of Company's employees in the course of their carrying out rights and obligations.
2) Timely detection of corruption manifestations and prevention of their negative consequences.
3) Increasing efficiency of the Company's practice.
4. Application and implementation of the anti-corruption standards:
1) Anti-corruption standards applied in practice of the Company in the course of carrying out functions and realizing rights and legitimate interests of individuals and legal entities.
2) Anti-corruption standards are mandatory for all employees of the Company.
3) Employees of the Company take personal responsibility for application and implementation of anti-corruption standards.
5. Amendments of anti-corruption standards take place under the paragraph 2 of Article 10 of Kazakhstan Law on Counteracting Corruption.
6. Anticorruption standards describe steps and decisions of Company's employees aimed at strict observance of established rules and prevention of corruption manifestations depending on the field of activities.
7. The application sphere: technical powering certification procedures, securing uninterrupted functioning E-Kyzmet IIS and providing consultations and practical assistance for state bodies on issues of E-Kyzmet.
8. The title of standards drafter: The Division for Strategic Development and R&D.
9. Rules of conduct (actions) of Company's employees:
9.1. During realizing rights and legitimate interests of individuals and legal entities, the Company's employees:
1) Abide principle of the law, requirements of the Constitution, laws and other legal acts of Kazakhstan.
2) Take an active part in counteracting corruption, disclosing corruption offenses and take personal responsibility for compliance with legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Counteraction to corruption.
3) Encourage and demand from colleagues a compliance with a high legal and anti-corruption culture.
4) Prevent steps (omission) that hamper realizing by individuals and legal entities of their rights and legitimate interests.
5) Forego from instigating other persons to commit corrupt offenses.
6) Evade wrongful intervening other state bodies, organizations policies.
7) Evade abuses of office, manifestations of unreasonable bureaucracy, as well as of rudeness and bias.
8) Forego from using their official position to influence into practice of state bodies, organizations, officeholders and other persons upon dealing with issues of personal nature, etc.
9) Take all measures under the law for refutation of unjustified public accusation about corruption manifestations in the course of one month since the date of emergence of such an accusation.
9.2. During developing and taking managerial and other decisions under their competence:
1) Evade administrative and other obstacles that could impede realizing by individuals and legal entities their rights and legitimate interests in the course of their steps and decisions. In case of revealing such facts, take all measures provided by the law for their elimination.
2) Forego from using official competences and related opportunities to obtain personal property and non-property benefits.
3) Take measures to prevent conflicts of interest. In case of a conflict of interest, take measures to prevent and settle it up in accordance with laws of Kazakhstan and internal documents of the Company.
9.3. In the course of drafting projects of internal documents:
1)Conduct analysis and examination of drafting internal documents to identify factors that could create prerequisite background for corruption steps on the part of employees and offer appropriate preventing measures.
2)Provided that the draft contains corrupt-factors, take measures to overcome them.
9.4. In other relationships in performance of duties:
9.4.1. Employees in the sphere of technical support of certification procedures:
1) Testing operator must check out conformity of program monitoring data (name, IIN, IP address) with actual data of a candidate (workplace of testing, data of SDB ФЛ).
2) Testing operator, in accordance with Testing Organization rules, signs certificate and papers of participants about testing, after having checked the test results.
3) Operator is not entitled to allow candidates to enter the testing room without administrator of testing.
4) He cannot approach candidates during testing, except cases of technical malfunctions of computers, software, lack of a local network, and electricity supply failure.
5) He cannot to register candidates in the program, except cases of failure (after permission of an authorized person of the Company).
6) Testing operator, in accordance with the test administrator's act, attributes "Violation" status to a participant who has violated testing procedures rules after notifying an authorized person of the Company.
7) He cannot disclosure corporate documentation and classified data that he got aware of during performance of duties.
8) He cannot accept any material benefits, services and other privileges related to performance of duties upon exercising official powers.
9.4.2. An employee of E-Kyzmet technical support:
1) Keeps corporate documentation and classified data that he got aware of during performance of duties.
2) Cannot disclose personal and classified data of the Company and E-Kyzmet IIS that were entrusted to him or he got aware of during performance of duties under a labor contract.
3) Respects the honor and dignity of persons who asked questions that related to a competence of Division on E-Kyzmet technical support.
4) Evades abuses of office, manifestations of unreasonable bureaucracy, as well as rudeness and bias, and he must respect ethics of phone conversations.
5) Prevents misdemeanors and other offenses for which the disciplinary, administrative or criminal liability has provided.
9.4.3. Employees in the sphere of data security and andministration:
1) Examines documents in accordance with templates of data access.
2) Shan’t disclose personal and classified information of the Company and E-Kyzmet IIS entrusted to him or he got aware of during performance of duties under his labor contract.
3) Strictly abides the next regulations:
- On password protection of equipment and software of E-Kyzmet IIS.
- On backup of E-Kyzmet IIS database.
- On E-Kyzmet IIS updating and changes.
- On E-Kyzmet IIS database access.
- Administrator job.
- Internal investigations.
4) Evades interviews, meetings and negotiations related to the Company practice without permission of the Company’s leadership.
5) Takes measures in case of detection of unauthorized access to data inside and outside the Company.
6) Notifies an immediate supervisor about incidents and measures he had undertaken to overcome them.
7) Evades misdemeanors and other offenses for which the disciplinary, administrative or criminal liability has provided.
9.4.4 Employees in administrative and financial sphere:
1) Secures legality and fairness of current decisions referring (to):
- Spending money.
- Maintaining safety of money and material values.
- Registration of primary documents (invoices) during transfer and writing-off inventories and fixed assets, as well as their accounting and storage.
- Confirmation or approval of development plans and reports on their fulfillment.
- Drafting up, making alterations and amendments to the plan of state purchases of the Company.
2) Strictly abides the legislation on public procurements.
3) Secures an optimal and effective spending money in public procurements.
4) Provides for potential suppliers equal opportunities for participating in public procurements procedure, except cases the Law has specified.
5) Keeps openness and transparency in public procurements process.
6) Secures realizing meritocracy principles, not allowing the cases of choosing and appointments of personnel based on kinship, fraternity and personal loyalty, and he also foregoes giving benefits not specified by laws during appointments. No personal relations could be a basis for growing, promotion, punishment or dismissal, as well as solving of personnel and social issues.
7) Cannot disclose information and materials to a third party when processing personal data.
8) Resists steps that could damage the Company.
9) Evades misdemeanors and other offenses for which the disciplinary, administrative or criminal liability has provided.
10) Keeps corporate documentation and classified information he got aware of during performance of duties.
11) Evades acceptance of material benefits, services and other privileges related to and during performance of duties.
10. The Company recommends its employees to abide restrictions and prohibitions that Kazakhstan laws have specified regarding concerning:
1) Activities restricted by Kazakhstan laws.
2) Prohibition against joint job of close relatives and spouses.
3) Appropriation of corporate and other kind of classified information, not intended to official disclosure, for property and non-property advantages.
4) Acceptance of gifts linked to corporate competences under legislation of Kazakhstan.